Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Year

Happy 2011! How's everyone's new year going so far? I don't know about you ut I am sooo glad the holiday crazies are over, amen!
I have revamped my Etsy shop, I made a new banner that you MUST go check out! I used good ole Paint program- has that program always been so damn complicated?
I've been nursing the jewelry bug a bit, so check out the new pieces I've posted. I think I've gotten a bit better at picture taking, once I started paying attention to other shop owners pics. The close-up shot is usually a winner.
I really want to learn how to screen print, it would be really cool to get some designs up on t-shirts and tanks. Think of the eco-friendly propaganda I could spread! It would be total green mayhem! *mwuahahaha* If any readers out there have information about this particular artistic venture, I would appreciate feedback :)
My current business twitter can be found @wrtrcat10 check it out! I'm going to be making a business only one soon, so look for a link. (@wrtrcat10 was originally for both the business and my professional writing.)
Hope your new year is going fantastic and make sure you check back soon!
C, Owner of Influence Clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment